After our relationship has ended we can go through all sorts of emotions, however we will recognise that we are moving on when...
- We no longer spend every hour of every day pondering, questioning, obsessing over the demise of our relationship
- We no longer stereotype the opposite sex; we can see them as individuals again!
- We start to go out and do new things that interest us
- We get in touch with old friends
- We spend less time complaining and more time doing
- We laugh again
- We recognise that divorce/separation was the only and the best solution to a failing relationship.
- It dawns on us that we are not the only single parent in the world!