We can recognise that we are moving on when .....
• We no longer spend every hour of every day pondering, questioning, obsessing over the demise of our relationship
• We no longer stereotype the opposite sex; we can see them as individuals again!
• We start to go out and do new things that interest us
• We get in touch with old friends
• We spend less time complaining and more time doing
• We laugh again
• We recognise that divorce/separation was the only and the best solution to a failing relationship.
• It dawns on us that we are not the only single parent in the world!
Talk about this with other single parents here
Free Life Coaching Course
If you feel ready to move on and would like to think about ways forward maybe you would like to try our 'Life Coaching' course in the e-learning section of the site. For more information please click here
"So with my renewed confidence from all you lovely people and the talk I have put a few things in place and made a few changes."
- Local Support
- Your Ex