Welcome to the Freedom Programme
What is the Freedom Programme?
Available FREE online you can experience the 12 session programme that has nationwide success empowering women to take back their lives after surviving domestic abuse.
Usually delivered face to face, One Space can offer you the Freedom Programme from the comfort of your own home and at a time that suits you!
Enroll at the bottom of this page
Is the Freedom Programme for me?
If you have ever been:
- manipulated, called names, felt unable to to say 'No'
- pushed, shouted at, punched
- belittled, kicked or bitten
- felt like you are walking on egg shells by your current partner or ex
THEN..........this course is for you!
What will I get out of the course?
- Recognise the beliefs held by abusers
- Recognise which beliefs you may share
- Assist you to recognise future abusers
- Understand the effects of Domestic Abuse on children
- Enhance your self esteem and confidence
What benefits will I get from doing it Online?
- Access the course at a time that suits you
- Share thoughts, feelings and experiences with other survivors/learners anonymously in our forums
- Receive a FREE copy of the 'Living with the Dominator' resource book (worth £10!)(available to single parents only) on completion
- Record your progress in the online 'Journal'
The programme has been written and is worded for female survivors of abusive men.
Knowledge can still be gained by anyone who has been in an abusive relationship, whether it be same sex or female to male.
- Local Support
- Your Ex
If you need help around the emotional issues raised in these courses at any time we recommend that you contact the
Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90
or talk to experienced single parent specialist or other single parents in our forums.
Add journal entry
Currently there are no entries in your journal